I enjoy designing and developing computer games. Here is a list of all the games that I’ve developed so far:
Project Space: A new dimension
Started as a student project, evolved to a full scale browsergame.
Genre: Space strategy.
Released: 2006, discontinued: 2011
- Concept, design and development of a space strategy game in cooperation with a fellow classmate
- Design and development of the GUI and in-game graphics
- Entirely self-developed components (amongst others a private messaging system and an internal forum)
- Used technologies: PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Achieved user activity peak in the year 2008 with 1638 unique players
Result of an universitary software engineering project.
Genre: J2ME space side-scroller. Released: 2007
- One week development time
- Development team of 9 students
- Role: lead developer
Balls of Freedom
Entry for the Devmania 2009 overnight contest (19 hours development time).
Genre: 2D platform jump&run
- Developed with C++ and OpenGL 2.0
- Ranked 3rd out of 15 entries
Entry for the 1st http://spieleprogrammierer.de game contest.
Genre: 2D pac-man like in space
Play online: /games/s-pac-e-man
- Developed with processing.js
- Rules: A maximum of five 2D-Primitives and one line of text may be displayed in any one frame
- Ranked 5th out of 13 entries
Entry for the Devmania 2010 overnight contest (19 hours development time).
Genre: tower defense
- Developed with C# and .NET 4/WPF
Entry for the Devmania 2011 overnight contest (19 hours development time).
Genre: destroyable physics
- Developed with XNA Game Studio 4.0, Farseer Physics and GLEED2D
- Ranked 3rd out of 12 entries
Entry for the Devmania 2013 overnight contest (19 hours development time). Genre: multiplayer collect and deliver
- Developed with XNA Game Studio 4.0